Discover the uninhabited island of Klein Curacao, with its powder white beaches, turquoise blue waters and sea turtles, it is definitely a place you must have seen.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday you can sail to Klein Curacao.
Upon boarding at the fishing port on the Caracas Bay you will be provided with breakfast, coffee and tea. Then we sail during one and a half an hour to Klein Curacao.
Around 12:30 you can enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch with salads and fruit.
The bar is open from the moment you board, for non-alcoholic drinks, from 12:00 to alcoholic beverages: beer, wine, rum and vodka.
On board you can relax on our soft sofas. Once we arrive at Klein Curacao, you can visit the historic lighthouse and visit the old, rusty ship wreck and swim with sea turtles.
Of course, divers are also welcome. If you want to dive at Klein Curacao, please let us know by booking. Dive gear is not included but this can be provided at low cost.
Max. Pass. 30
- Boarding at the Fisherman’s harbor Caracasbaai at 8 AM
- Return at 5 PM
- Price: $ 95
- Breakfast (pastries, coffee and tea)
- A delicious BBQ lunch with salads and fruits
- Open bar with soft drinks, beer, wine, vodka, rum
- Snorkel masks and vests
- What you should take along :
- Swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
- If available: sunscreen and towels at low prices.