Every Wednesday this Breeze Boat Trip takes you to one of the island’s most beautiful coral reefs, Mushroom Forest, with its amazing mushroom coral formations and the Blue Room (also known as the Blue Cave).
Both locations offer great snorkeling and diving spots.
Upon boarding the fishing port on the Caracas Bay you will be provided with breakfast, coffee and tea.
Then we sail along the beautiful south coast with the most beautiful beaches, heading west.
Around 12:30 you can enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch with salads and fruit.
The bar is open from the moment you board, for non-alcoholic drinks, and starting from 12:00 for alcoholic beverages: beer, wine, rum and vodka.
Then we visit a beautiful bounty beach to enjoy nature, relax on the beach or just hang out on the deck.
Of course, divers are also welcome. If you want to dive, please let us know when booking. Diving equipment is not included but this can be provided at low cost.
Max Pass. 35
- Boarding at the Fisherman’s harbor Caracasbaai at 8 AM
- Return at 5 PM
- Price: $ 95
- Breakfast (pastries, coffee and tea)
- A delicious BBQ lunch with salads and fruits
- Open bar with soft drinks, beer, wine, vodka, rum
- Snorkel masks and vests
- What you should take along :
- Swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
- If available: sunscreen and towels at low prices.